Wednesday, May 27

OOTD • The Button Down Throwback

Top - Topshop (find here)   //   Skirt - Topshop (find here)   //   Trainers - Adidas (find here)   //   Sunglasses - Accessorize (find similar)   //   Rings - H&M (find similar)

I was having a route through some old photos the other day and came across one of me, which must have been taken about 10 years ago. In it, I was wearing a little tee, a button down denim skirt and some trainers, all of which I currently have in my wardrobe (not the same ones obviously haha) - so I thought I'd do a throwback post and recreate an outfit from 6 year old me! Although I don't own a minnie mouse top now (I don't think thats a good look for anyone over 10), I find it so bizarre that some items in my wardrobe aren't much different from a decade ago! As they say with fashion, what goes around always comes back around!

xx

18 comments:

  1. Oh my thats so cute!! You look amazing and the pictures are great!
    I really want to do OOTDs more but my parents are hopeless with a camera hahaha x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! haha, I know what you mean, it can be tricky trying to rope someone in to do the photos! x

      Delete
  2. Aw this style is so cute, you remind me of Tanya Burr here for some reason too!

    Meg ♡
    http://meg-riley.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so funny how skirts like this are all back again!
    I always held on to one... I might just wear it this summer :-)
    Yours is so cute and well styled!
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS
    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i know! i should really keep hold of some of my clothes from past summers but i always end up chucking them out and re buying them a few years later! x

      Delete
  4. Such a cute post, I love how you've used your throwback photo as inspiration. Great outfit too! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG no way! That is so cool, it's amazing how things come back around. A very stylish 6 year old

    aforvogue

    New Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute post! I really want this skirt and in that cord material as well.

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love 90s fashion! Thank you for your comment on
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a clever post! Love how fashion comes back around xxx

    trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post. I like the colour of your lips.

    By clicking HERE you can enter to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post, I love how we find we have similar clothes a decade later you're so right about fashion coming and going like it does x

    http://www.gingerecstasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUCH a brilliant post idea, i actually really like this outfit too!

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete