Thursday, April 9

OOTD • Office City Chic

Blouse - H&M (find similar)  //  Drawstring Trousers - Zara (find here)  //  Loafers - Accessorize (find similar)  //  Coat - Topshop (find here)  //  Jewelry - Accessorize (find here

The other day I came across some outfit photos that were taken back in January and it made me really happy that: 1. The weather is finally getting warmer! When these photos were taken I thought I was gonna die of hypothermia (hence the moody faces, sorry 'bout that, haha) and 2. My super dry/dead blonde ends have been chopped off since - I didn't realise how unhealthy they looked! Anyway, back to the outfit! I rarely ever wear trousers as I find they make an outfit look a lot smarter than jeans, however - I think the drawstring and elasticated bottoms make them look a lot more casual.

That's it for the outfit! You might notice I haven't been posting as regularly on my blog, it's because my GCSE exams are coming up soon and I'm struggling to find the time, I will try to post as often as possible as I can, but I apologise in advance! 

xx

6 comments:

  1. This is a stunning outfit, I love your style!
    I've followed you on Blogger and Bloglovin, it would be great if you could follow me back?

    www.rachelvickie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so adorable!! :)

    Love,
    www.nathalyjuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such lovely photos - those shoes are to dieeee for

    Charlotte / styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is just brilliant - and I LOVE the color of your hat!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! That jacket/coat is sooo gorgeous!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete