Friday, January 23

OOTD • London Lovin'

Top - Primark (find similar)  //  Pinafore - Cheap Monday (find here)  //  Sunglasses - Accessorize (find similar)  //  Scrunchie - Accessorize (find here)  //   Boots - New Look (find here) 

I go through fazes with London... Sometimes I adore it and sometimes I can think of nothing better than emigrating to Australia and never coming back - however recently, I am loving it. I often take for granted how lucky I am to have it all on my doorstep - so I thought I would take the opportunity to admire the view, although it did start raining 5 minuets after we got there... typical! haha

xx

9 comments:

  1. Wish I lived super close to London! I shouldn't complain too much though, I live in Essex so it's about 40 mins on a train to get to LLS. Shame about the weather! Love the boots :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not to far away then! thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. I am in love with those sunnies! I personally love London too xo
    Natalie's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I do love that pinafore :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos and you ofcourse! I hope Ill get the chance to visit London.Its my big wish:)
    Would You like to follow eachother via GFC or google+ ? That way we could stay in touch :)
    Let me know on my blog so I can follow back. ;)

    http://nessielicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I love the boots :)

    www.ifclothescouldspeak.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such nice pictures and amazing outfit you look amaze! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete