Friday, January 9

OOTD • Back To Basics


Top - Topshop (find here)  //  Jeans - Topshop (find here)  //  Flannel Shirt - H&M (find here)  //  Boots - Online Avenue* (find here)  //  Watch - Michael Kors (find here)  //  Bag - Accessorize (not available online)  

I love easy outfits that I can chuck on and not give it a second thought - that are comfortable and casual yet still look fairly nice. I find the key to achieving this kind of look is an over sized flannel shirt which can make any outfit day appropriate, your favourite pair of stretchy jeans - mine have got to be the topshop joni jeans and a pair of classic black boots. I think the boots are what make the look more put together and a lot more presentable than if I were to pair the outfit with converse. I was kindly sent my pair of boots by Online Avenue, a brand which I discovered through Etail PR. I love the cut out detail, it makes the outfit look far more put together than your average pair of plain boots.

xx

* boots were gifted to me by Online Avenue via EtailPR.

16 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit, I love how casual it is with the shirt but still looks so good!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your crop top! The boots are amazing.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shirt, and that bag is gorgeous xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt, look so cool :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool look! Love cut out boots too! xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely in love with this outifit! That shirt is lovely and those boots oh wow.
    millie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shirt, it looks gorgeous on you! xx
    daisysmart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! The shirt is amazing x
    chunkyjumpers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shirt is so cute, and the gold detailed boots go perfect with it! x
    Eva x

    evasstudio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post! Outfit is lovely x

    http://sn0wflakess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lovely outfit!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/break-bound-twenty-fifteen.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit x

    http://itscaitlinsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those boots are absolutely beautiful! I also love how you paired the gold hard-wear on the boots and the bag, it's just such an effortlessly elegant outfit!

    Eleanor xo
    www.eloquentstorm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are super stylish and those boots are beautiful!
    I am new to your blog and I really like it :)
    If you have a spare moment I would love it if you could check out my blog
    Another Teen On The Web

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit, I love your style <3 It's so casual but still really pretty!

    http://thesunflowerpainting.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a young chill look! I love it
    http://stephaniemichelene.com/

    ReplyDelete