Monday, December 29

What I Got For Christmas 2014


I hope you all had a good Christmas and spent a lot of time with your family, eating way too much and getting loads of amazing presents! I had such a lovely Christmas and am really sad it's over! To carry on with tradition I thought I would do a What I Got For Christmas post as they are my all time favourite thing to read/watch.

I did get some boring bits like towels and basic tops, which are things I was in desperate need of - and did actually put on my list, but I didn't think they would be to interesting to mention. But something that is definitely exciting enough for a mention - and my main present this year was a Roberts radio! I have been hinting for the last year or so that I really love the look of these radios, and not only that - but I find listening to music whilst getting ready in the morning puts me in such a good mood for the day, so I am thrilled to have one and have already started using it. 

As I am always really freezing, I asked for fluffy socks on my Christmas list and I think just about every member of my family brought me a pair - although I'm definitely not complaining, as I live in fluffy socks during the Winter. I also got 4 pairs of regular cotton socks, which all have either cats or dogs on and are all so adorable! As I love to bake, I got some oven gloves (with individual finger holes opposed to oven mitts - which I also asked for, as I am the most wild 16 year old there is, haha), some silicone cupcake cases and a macaroon chopping board. 

I received a duck egg blue (although it comes off as lilac on camera, I can assure you it isn't) pouch, 2 belly bars and a little bicycle key ring - because I brought myself a bike this year and love the way it looks - and this is basically it in key ring version! I got a box of my favourite chocolates which are the Raffaello chocolates, they taste amazing! They are white chocolate, with a hazlenut inside and shredded coconut on the outside. The next bits I got was a Starbucks mug (because if you've ever looked at my instagram, you'll know I'm a coffee addict!), a Lidnt cookies and cream chocolate bar, some pj bottoms from Primark, a fluffy jumper for lounging around the house in from Next and some knickers with a picture of a pug wearing a Christmas hat.

I also got some underwear, which I know can offend some people - but it is only a piece of material and these two in particular are way to pretty not to post! The matching set is from Topshop and are lacey with little accents of mint green. The bra is from New Look and is SO beautiful - it is a sort of ruched mesh, with little flowers embroidered into it. I got some geeky (but essential) presents, which include a lock for my bike, a USB cable, an SD card and a camera bag. I had been looking for the green tartan scarf from New Look everywhere, and was so happy to see that my mum had brought me it! It is tartan on one side and a black and white checked pattern on the other. I recieved a no7 mirror, because I dropped my last one on the floor (oops) and a grey and white herringbone throw from Primark.

Make Up wise, I was given a NARS Sheer glow foundation and the pump for it, 2 Mac Lipsticks, one in the shade Diva and the other in Hang up, an Illamasqua blush in Hussy - which is a gorgeous pink colour, Barry M nail polish in Coconut, a 4 pack of the Ardell Demi Wispies, something called Black Diamond - which is supposed to prolong the life of lash extensions, whilst making them look fuller, a Rimmel lip liner in the shade East End Snob and a MAC gift card. I also got 3 of the Topshop tree decorations, which contain makeup. The first one was a Lip Bullet in the shade Joyride, a nail polish in the shade Magpie and a lipstick in the shade Beguiled. 

The last couple of bits were mini Liz Earle products to try out, Crest toothpaste - which might seem a bit of an odd present, but my sister uses it and said its really good, so she got me it. I also got the Emma Hardie cleansing balm, which I can't wait to try and the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish which I have gone through so many bottles of and am obsessed with.

That was the majority of the things I got for Christmas this year, I can't wait to start using everything I was given! If you did a What I Got For Christmas blog post or youtube video, let me know because I would love to read/watch it!

xx

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You got amazing presents! I absolutely love all those cute socks you got given :) x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got gorgeous pressies!
    lucky you!

    May
    {Drops of Brandy}

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being nosy and seeing what people get your christmas, you got some great make up bits.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore that Roberts Radio! Happy New Year :)

    www.lilyroselo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These presents have such cute wrapping! I truly believe you can never have too many fuzzy socks, and I love the scarf and throw. xx

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely presents you got there :)

    I have just posted a youtube VIDEO with ALL 2014 HIGHLIGHTS including celebrity news and songs! here -->>>>> http://aleenarana.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/bye-2014-and-hello-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That roberts radio looks stunning ahhh! And ugh, there is nothing like getting a new bra and underwear, especially if they match- it's makes you feel like the most organized and put together person that has ever walked the earth. Beautiful pictures by the way

    www.beautifulbrightlight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous of your roberts radio! I have wanted one for forever!

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous presents! :)
    Those socks are so adorable!!
    I just posted my 'What I Got For Christmas' post, which I hope you can check out if you get a chance lovely:
    What I Got For Christmas

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some gorgeous things! That radio is lush and I smiled at all the cosy socks!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the throw and the grey and white socks! I love them so much! Gorgeous presents. check out my blog http://jennifercooper99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete