Friday, December 26

Topshop A/W Haul



green v neck jumper (find here)  //  burgundy fluffy jumper (find here) //  camel fluffy jumper (find here) //  grey t-shirt (find here) //  stripy collared shirt (found on the last chance to buy rail) //  burgundy floppy hat (find here) //  tartan scarf (not online)

I have been meaning to do a Topshop haul for ages, but as I only buy 1 or 2 things at a time - I always cut the tags out and forget to show them. However this time. I went a little bit overboard in Topshop, and ended up buying all of this stuff in one go *oops* - although, I can justify it as I did need some more winter appropriate bits for my wardrobe. 

The green v neck jumper has to be one of my favourite things out of everything I picked up. I tend to find jumpers can be quite unflattering due to them being so bulky, but the v neck cut out adds a bit more shape, so I don't look like a big blob, haha. The grey shirt is another one of my favourites, I can see myself getting so much wear out of it. The fit is so flattering due to the sleeves being longer and the body not being so cropped. I also really love the burgundy hat, which I find goes with everything in my wardrobe at the moment, and surprisingly keeps my head really warm! I have had my eye on this tartan scarf for a while - but put off buying it due to the price - however, when I was shopping this time I decided to pick it up, as I don't own to many scarves and I know I am going to get a lot of wear out of it.

xx

4 comments:

  1. I love Topshop and your picks are so nice! The flopper hat, tartan scarf and stripey collared top are gorgeous! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweaters, and that scarf is definitely something I would wear! xx

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of it,especially that lovely wine coloured hat- so unique! Have yet to go shopping in the sales :p
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/christmas-haul.html

    ReplyDelete