Thursday, July 10

Zara Summer Sales Haul












 









I don't shop at Zara very often, as it's never been a shop that has appealed to me and I always found it over priced. However, when I saw the summer sale was on I thought I'd pop on the website and ended up making a huge order online & also popped into the store - so I managed to bag myself some bargains.

I love the mint coat, it's not like a any coat I own and I thought it would be the perfect summer coat (yes, I wear coats in Summer - its still FREEZING in the UK) it was £59.99 reduced from £80. I also picked up another coat (excessive I know, but considering I wear them all year round...) It is a gorgeous coral pink shade and was £29.99 from £40. I got some ripped boyfriend style jeans which were £22.99 instead of £29.99. I have been looking for some ripped jeans in this style for the longest time, and I have searched high and low in every zara to find these in my size. I managed to find the mint cropped jumper amongst a pile of tshirts and jeans and it was only £5.99! I got the dogtooth checked blouse with winter in mind, I think it was around £30 full price, but I paid £17.99. I got the stripy t-shirt because I live in striped clothing - it would've only been about £5 or £6. I also got this grey blazer which I am in love with. I would never normally have looked at it, but whilst I was looking through the other blazers it fell off the hanger into my arms so I thought I would try it on and instantly loved it. It was £49.99 which is still pricey, but it had been reduced from the £70 mark. Next to things were shorts, with Summer in mind. The first pair are green with some flower crochet at the bottom, which were £17.99 reduced from £29.99. The other pair are some lacey peach shorts, with a floral pattern embroided. I got a stripy crop top which was £5.99 from £9.99 and last but not least a tan bucket bag which was £15.99. I also picked up some baby Zara bits for my nephew, but didn't think they would be of much interest to you so didn't think they were worth showing.

Have you came accross anything nice in the Zara sale?
Thank you for reading
xx

7 comments:

  1. In love with everything you brought!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those mint/turquoise coloured shorts!

    Karen xoxo
    http://mademoisellekarenanne.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've picked up some absolutely amazing bits! I love it all! That dogtooth blouse is to die for!

    Rachael at rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great haul! For me Zara is either a hit or a miss. My favorite items are the mint jacket, lace peach shorts, and the tan bag. I love the tan bag, because it's so versatile and you can wear it with just about anything. Keep up the great posts and hauls!
    Much Love, AnnCates xx
    anncates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love everything you've got - especially the stripes! Zara always outs on a good sale :) xx

    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got really great items! I especially love the shorts, I even went on the site to see if they still had them.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm seriously in love with the shorts you got- so pretty, gahh I seriously need to hit the sales, great post as usual! x

    I'll leave the link to my page if you get the time to check it out- you don't have to but it would be cool if you could - Thanks!
    Emily - http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete