Sunday, July 6

OOTD • Gingham

 Dress - ASOS (find here) // Heels - Primark (find similar)

The beautiful weather has given me the opportunity to wear this gorgeous dress from ASOS, that I brought a little while ago. Despite the fact it reminds me of the summer dresses I used to wear at primary school, I am in love with it. It looks a lot like the American Apparel Sun Dresses, which are around £65 mark - so at £35 I couldn't say no. I paired it with some white chunky heels from Primark which I am obsessed with. They are a bit too big for me, but they were the last pair left, so I wasn't leaving them behind. They are ridiculously comfortable for heels and I can walk around in them fine, which is a massive bonus. I can see this being one of my go to summer outfits, as it looks cute but is comfortable and airy for the warmer weather. 

What is your go to summer outfit?

xx

7 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty outfit!
    Davina/ http://davina-tian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Shoes = Perfection
    You don't even even know how badly I want them...to bad they would get all dirty the second I wore them.
    Much Love, AnnCates xx
    anncates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these pictures! the dress looks wonderful on you and your location is gorgeous :)

    carolinemoira.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous! i love those kind of dresses too, so comfy. It's summer all year here, so I'm always in dresses too, it gets too hot sometimes, I wish we have winter haha

    xx
    sharon @ shasummerwine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice love the photos x

    Freya Blendell Blogs
    http://freyablendell.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete