Sunday, July 20

OOTD • Jungle

Playsuit - Topshop (find here) // Sunglasses - Accessorize (find here) // Heels - Primark (find similar)

I came accross this playsuit whilst browsing the Topshop website, which I do most nights (don't judge me, the best of us do it...) I love it because it is different to your average floral playsuit, but still manages to look summery. I love the "v" cut at the top and the built in skort at the bottom because it adds more detail, so can be easily dressed up with heels or dressed down with some converse. I have worn my Olivia sunglasses from Accessorize which are my go to sunglasses and my chunky white heels from Primark which I seem to be wearing in so many OOTD's, as they seem to go with EVERYTHING in my wardrobe!

xx

8 comments:

  1. I really love this playsuit, it looks realy great on you! I love the shoes too I also think bold prints are great for the summer, great posts! xx
    beautyluxeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the heels are so great for Primark- I find they always do some great shoes! Really enjoying your blog btw :)

    I'll leave my links below in case you get a chance to check out my page. Obviously you don't have to but it would be cool if you could, thanks!
    Emily - http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a bargain! Thanks so much x

      Delete
  3. I need this in my closet I was so excited when I found this online, but then I saw it was sold out in my size. I love your outfits keep it up!
    Much Love, AnnCates xx
    anncates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so annoying! hope you manage to find it in store! thank you xx

      Delete
  4. This playsuit fits you perfectly! I love it£


    I've just started blogging and it'll mean the world for me if you check out my blog or maybe follow me back on bloglovin ;)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This playsuit is life, especially with those killer white chunky heels!! x

    pinkleopardlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete