Thursday, June 5

My Favourite Summer Scent

 "Reminiscent of a sun-drenched beach, this exotic scent has a creamy heart of golden Amber that emanates pure Summer"

 For the past 2 Summers, I have been lusting after Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder. I would always go into Debenhams and give it a spray, but at £47 I could never justify it and by the time I would decide to splurge it would be sold out. As it is limited edition, it sells out within no time - so this year I decided I would buy it on the release date.

If you haven't smelt it, you have to run to your nearest department store and give it a spray. Some of the key notes are coconut, vanilla, bergamont, warm amber and tiare flower - to me it smells like coconuts and suncream which I love. It reminds me of being on holiday, by the pool - which is always nice when stuck in rainy London. I don't find the scent lasts to long on me - maybe about 5 hours, which isn't a problem for me, but may be  something to bare in mind. It comes in gold mirrored packaging, which looks lovely on any dressing table - but is near impossible to photograph without getting the camera in the reflection, haha!

 If you love warm, exotic coconut scents it is defiantly one to try, it is so unique compared to the majority of other, very floral perfumes on the market.

you can find it here.

What is your go to summer scent?

xx

10 comments:

  1. This is my favourite perfume. It's smells absolutely amazing! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Make sure you enter my MAC lipstick giveaway! Click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to sniff this next time I go to sephora! The packaging is really cute.

    xx
    Ana Leote

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so tempted to buy this for the summer and every review I see just makes me want it more! Great post!
    Laura x FloraLoo Two

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely! My fave summer scent is Hugo boss orange <3 xx

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'll have to look out for that! x

      Delete
  5. The packaging is so pretty and the smell sound absolutely amazing! x

    http://bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete