Sunday, June 22

OOTD • Ripped Jeans

Tee - Topshop (find here)  //  Ripped Jeans - Topshop (find here)  //  Kimono - ASOS (find here) //
Heels - Primark (find similar)
I am loving the kimono trend recently, and have been trying to find the right one for me - which was been proving difficult. I have seen some gorgeous floral kimonos with tassels, but didn't want something "too in your face" as they wouldn't be as versatile. After a while of searching every clothing website I could think of, I came accross this one from ASOS.  It is peach, with a slight tie dye effect of white. It is the perfect length for me, hitting my calf and the sleeves are elbow length which is good for summer. I decided to pair my kimono with a pair of ripped Jamie, or as I like to call them Ja'mie (you'll know what I mean if you watch Summer Heights High / Private School Girl, haha) Jeans and a white T-Shirt (also from Topshop) with little daisies embroidered on the sleeves and bottom. For my shoes I am wearing some white chunky heels from Primark, but this outfit would also look lovely with some flats.

What do you think of the kimono trend?

xx

13 comments:

  1. Those jeans are so #quiche hahah. I really love how effortless this outfit looks, and the kimono gives a nice pop of spring/summer colour :)

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute outfit - you look lovely!
    I've not got a little collection of kimonos - it's not even funny.
    I love the tee too. It's just a plain white tee but that bit better.

    Rachael at rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i love kimonos, they're so gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! its so simple but looks great!
    http://itsamyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving kimonos at the moment too, this one is beautiful!

    Great outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes! ♡
    kiss, Franzi Marie xx www.franzimarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really gorgeous outfit! Love the jeans so much.

    AMANDA LOVES | UK Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair is lovely! love that kimono too:))x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit and you are beautiful! That kimono looks stunning, I just love the kimono trend. I love your blog and I have started following you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ! I love the jeans and the top! I would never normally think about these types of shoes.. but they look great on you so maybe I should give them a whirl haha.

    atouchofellie.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete