Tuesday, June 10

OOTD • Monochrome Co-Ords

Top - Motel Rocks (find here)  //  Skirt - Motel Rocks (find here) //  Cardigan - Primark (find similar)  //  Heels - Primark (buy similar)  //  Sunglasses - Accessorize (buy here)

Welcome to my first official OOTD post! I am loving the coordinates trend - and as the weather has been beautiful recently I took the opportunity to wear my checked twosome from Motel. I paired it with a fluffy cardigan which is from Primark, as it tends to get chilly in the evening - and some heels also from Primark, which were a bargain at £9! Although I have to say, they were so painful to walk in - so I popped some flat shoes in my bag to pop on when the heels got uncomfortable. Lastly were some Accessorize sunglasses, which make me feel like a bug (or willy wonka, haha!) but I love them regardless and have worn them to death since buying them.

Hope you've all been enjoying the lovely weather! Hopefully I'll have more OOTDs to come!

xx

11 comments:

  1. I really love this look, makes me wanna hop on the coordinates bandwagon! :) x

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coord set is gorgeous! Motel always do the most lovely ones. I love the shoes you have worn it with. This is the perfect day to night outfit for summer x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your outfit and lip color !

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice outfit. I am loving your shoes. Perfect summer sandals.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool dress. I'm really liking this.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit so much! The pop of red on your lips and nails really pulls it all together.

    Phoebe-Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic first OOTD, you look absolutely flawless. xx

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got a monochrome zebra print co-ord in the post at the moment I cannot wait until it arrives! I love your red lipstick, it really stands out against your outfit! Love!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete