Thursday, June 12

Review • Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub



Looking back at my posts, I was surprised I'd never mentioned the Sugar Crush Body Scrub by Soap & Glory, as it is something I have been using for years and have gone through countless tubs of. So I thought there was no better time to review it than the Summer, as keeping your skin exfoliated will ensure to keep a tan lasting as long as possible.

If you spray tan (or fake tan) - this will be your savior. It is thick and grainy, so it exfoliates all the old tan off, ready for a fresh layer. It is harsh, which I like, as it ensures my skin is thoroughly exfoliated - but if you have sensitive or irritable skin, it isn't something I would go for - it stings like a b*tch if it goes into any cuts. The one gripe I do have, is the packaging. As pretty as it looks, it is so difficult to unscrew the lid whilst in the shower and once I do manage to unscrew the lid, I always end up scooping out far to much. 

The thing that drew me in to buying it, was the smell. In my opinion, it smells of coke bottles which is delicious, plus the smell still lingers in the bathroom for hours after, which I love. It has 300ml, and lasts for 4/8 weeks depending on how much and how often I use it. It is such a handy product to stay on top of your tan, real or fake - and is the perfect summer scrub. It is £8, which I don't think is bad at all - and Soap & Glory products are always on offer, so definitely worth checking out.

you can find it here.

xx

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this scrub, it's my all time favourite! The smell is to die for :)

    Michaela-Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Really want to try the scrub now! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back! I am having a giveaway on my blog and I would love it, if you would take a look at it, enter and possibly win!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    http://fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks likes a fab scrub! I love using the shea sugar body scrub by TreeHut. (:

    Bianca
    The Impossibly Cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the Pulp Friction scrub from Soap and Glory at the moment! It's in a tube which makes the dispensing of the product so much easier in the shower!

    www.beautiboe.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this too and I would totally agree about the smell! It so gorgeous! Love your blog:)xx

    www.emlaff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't got round to trying it yet, gotta love some soap and glory x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete