Thursday, April 3

Review • NARS One Night Stand Palette




(L-R : Devotee, Mistinguette, Orgasm, Laguna, Deep Throat, Goulue)

When the One Night Stand Palette came out in the Winter, I held off buying it, as it was near Christmas - but after seeing tutorials and reviews, I really regretted not picking it up. In January, I heard the palette had came back in stock online, and within 2 minuets - it was in my basket. I am so glad I managed to get my hands on it, its a perfect palette - for everyday and travel. It has 4 blushes, a bronzer and a highlight.  

Devotee is a beautiful highlight shade, it gives a gorgeous glow when swept across the cheek bones. Mistinguette is a cool toned matte candy pink, it looks incredible with a tan. Orgasm is one I already own, it is a really pretty peach with a golden sheen - it would be a lovely one for the summer. I also own Laguna, and I love it - so I'm happy to have another pan of it. It's a bronzer with a subtle shimmer - that isn't to noticeable on the cheeks. Deep Throat is a beautiful light peach shade, with very slight shimmer - I love it! Lastly, Goulue - which is my least used shade. It is a rosy, dark shade - one I would wear more in the autumn and winter - but nevertheless it is a beautiful colour.

Each shade is pigmented, apply well and last all day- as you would expect from a NARS product. It is £45, which works out at £7.50 a blush, which I think is really good value for money. If NARS do bring it back on their website, I would 100% recommend buying it, you won't be disappointed.

Did you get anything from the NARS Guy Bourdin Collection?

xx

8 comments:

  1. I have never bought anything from Nars as it is a little out of my price range. I absolutely love the Mistinguette shade it's so beautiful! Also i have recently been tagged to to do the beauty blogger tag and have tagged you to do it too x

    Sarah | http://morrallofthestory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're worth every penny Miss Sarah :)
      xo,
      ~Pauline @ Nars Philippines

      Delete
  2. Such a great palette I wish I had got this :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous, seriously. I can't even remember why I didn't buy this but I am so annoyed that I didn't because it looks like the PERFECT palette.

    beckyisobel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous that you managed to get this palette! It looks so beautiful! and for £7.50 per blush that sure is justification to buy it!
    Sian x
    madeinascot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its stunning :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so disappointed I wasn't able to buy this when it came out but it looks so gorgeous!!
    Afeeyah

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/my-top-3-hero-face-masks-reviews.html

    ReplyDelete