Sunday, April 6

The Beauty Splurge • Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel




 Just like most girls, I have always wanted something from Chanel - whether it be a handbag or a lipstick, we all have something on our list. I happened to lust after the Soleil Tan De Chanel, or as my 2 year old nephew likes to call it - "Poo". When I first came across the 'Beauty Community' it was always being talked about, there was no other product like it - since then, they have brought out the dupes - like the Bourjois Bronzing Primer, which I held off buying. On the day before my birthday, I was in Debenhams - and I decided to treat myself to it as an early present, because I knew I'd never buy it otherwise. At £31, I wanted to cry a little while handing over my debit card - but I tried to justify it as you do get 30g of product, so it should last me ages.

4 months later, I've not touched it. Mainly because I was waiting for good lighting to take a photos of it for my blog before I use it, but also because its so pretty and I don't want to ruin it. But when I do pluck up the courage to use it - expect a full review! Obviously at 15, I don't need anything from Chanel - and I did just want to say, I don't go spending money on things like this on a regular basis (I wish I could though, haha)!

What have you treated yourself to recently?

xx

19 comments:

  1. i hate when something is so pretty and so expensive that i don't want to use it! lol! xx or if it's limited edition!

    http://amygg.blogspot.com/
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get you about not wanting to touch something as pricey and elegant as the Soleil Tan de Chanel! Something about not wanting to ruin perfection ahha When you do get around to using it, do tell us how the product works! :)

    evonschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its too pretty to use! I am using it now, so I should do a review soon :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award as I love reading your blog! Here's the link: http://www.beautypie.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    Zoe xx
    beautypie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this last year at the airport (got it slightly cheaper there ha) and its amazing!! I absolutely love it and theres still so much product left X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used it since this & love it too! xx

      Delete
  5. It's so pretty 'poo-ish' (lol) but so expensive...
    xx

    Miss D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing makes me happier than seeing a shiny Chanel logo on a product, if I were you I would just stare at it all day! Beautiful!

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, when I first got it I did - haha! xx

      Delete
  7. I am curious about this one. Would be waiting for your review for sure. I have not bought splurge per say, but have been buying small things here and there lately.

    ReplyDelete