Saturday, March 26

Next Beauty Launch & Sneak Peek Of Products



As you may have heard, Next have brought out a beauty range and I was lucky enough to be invited to the event. It was held at one of the most aesthetically pleasing, minimal (and very insagramable) venues, it was a bloggers heaven! Fruity cocktails and canapés were being served, bloggers were mingling and there were an array of products from the range to test out. 

In the evening there was a live demo from the beautiful Lydia Millen, where she showed two looks using products from the collection, including the Simply Peach matte lipstick which I was swooning after, and was thrilled to see popped in my goody bag! I also had an opportunity to chat to the lovely Jordan from Just Jawwie and Catherine from Cocoa May

The 'Make Me Beautiful' range has a lot to offer, such as matte lipsticks, chubby sticks, eye shadows and the most beautiful selection of nail polishes. The line isn't just make up, it also includes everything from wash bags, make up brushes, candles and fragrances. 

I thought I'd also include what I got in my goody bag so you could have a closer look at some of the products on offer. I received two nail polishes (£4 each or 3 for 2) - one in the shade Molten Platinum which is a khaki/bronze shimmer and the other in Frozen which is a matte pale blue polish. Moving on to eyes I got the ink eye liner (£8) in Praline Brown (which upon first swatch is incredibly pigmented). I also received a quad of eyeshadows in purple shades, which I'm excited to test out. Next have come out with a line of matte lipsticks which I am over the moon about as matte lip products are life (lol), and I was given the shade Simply Peach (£8). I also got a sheer chubby stick in the shade Midnight Plum (£8) which is a pretty berry shade. Last but not least is a White Jasmine scented candle (£4), which not only smells amazing but has the cutest packaging.

Also just wanted to mention that all of the Next beauty products are 100% cruelty free and not tested on animals which I am thrilled about! :)

if you would like to see the range you can find it here.

xx

4 comments:

  1. Who knew NEXT could pull off such a gorgeous range!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blue nail polish you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep wondering into Next to have a look at their makeup line - I'm so intrigued but I don't want to just buy for the sake of buying! The eye quad looks stunning, especially for the colder months, it would make an insane smoky eye! I'd love to try their matte lipstick too - I love matte lips!

    Amanda Jayne | beauty, style, life

    ReplyDelete