Sunday, February 28

OOTD • Practical Pieces


Top - Primark (find similar)  //  Jeans - Topshop (find here)  //  Boots - Topshop (find similar)  //  Coat  - Topshop (find here)  //  Bag - Monki (find similar)  //  Earrings - ASOS (find similar)


(Apologies for the frizzy hair, I promise it looked half decent before it decided to chuck it down). I love this time of year, in general but also style wise. Layering in London is key. Yes, it may be freezing when you first step out the door, but after a while on the tube or going in and out of shops - you really start to regret wearing a huge thick jumper. That's why I've found layering with lots of thin pieces works great. I always leave home in a thin coat or cardigan and after about 30 minuets of being outside it's already scrunched up inside my bag (hence why it's so creased haha). So whilst this outfit may be a bit dull - I find it to be very practical for this time of year in the UK. 

xx

5 comments:

  1. These photos are stunning! Love the lipstick, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely look - layering is definitely important in London!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so nice! Love the red lip it goes so well! xx

    georgarobinson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful and I love the colour you went for in the end!
    fashion model // Watch here

    ReplyDelete