Tuesday, March 29

OOTD • Lace Trim


Top - Zara (find similar)  //  Skirt - Topshop  (find here)  //  Boots - New Look (find similar)  //  Coat - Missguided (find here) //  Bag - Monki (find similar)

Feminine outfits are becoming more of a regular occurrence on my blog. Whilst they are still few and far between, spending the last however many years in mom jeans and trainers has put the fun back in 'dressing up' and feeling girly. Saying that, I still really love adding an androgynous feel to my outfits, so they're not too much - and I feel that sticking to neutral shades and adding an oversized coat achieved the perfect balance.

xx

6 comments:

  1. Love this look! I love pairing mini skirts with long coats, there's just something about it. xox

    www.xensimagination.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love your coat ahh :) looks so fancy!
    xoxo fey / www.feymous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love your coat ahh :) looks so fancy!
    xoxo fey / www.feymous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are beautiful, I can't get enough of those boots!

    Written by Tasmine | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is gorgeous - I love the lace trim - and I also really like your boots! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete