Tuesday, September 22

OOTD • Back To Basics

Top - Topshop (find similar)   //   Jeans - ASOS (find here)   //   Trainers - Adidas (find here)   //   Bag - Monki (find here)   //   Sunglasses - Accessorize (find here)   //   Rings - H&M (find similar)


This probably has to be one of the most basic outfit posts on my blog, however I thought it would be nice to show an outfit which is more casual and what I'd where on my "CBA days". On these days I will almost never venture outside of black and grey, which is pretty easy to do as 95% of my wardrobe is made up of those colours. I find adding jewellery to a basic outfit is what can really make it. I always stack plenty of rings, add earrings or an ear cuff and a pair of sunnies (if it's sunny of course) to add a bit of interest to an otherwise dull outfit! 

xx

5 comments:

  1. Love your pants !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've want the adidas superstars for ages - they look soo good!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Also loving your Pineapple phone case <3

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos! <3 in love with the outfit!!!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete