Saturday, October 24

OOTD • Afternoon Tea Attire

Dress - Topshop (find similar)  //  Coat - Topshop (find here)  //  Bag - ASOS (find here)  //  Heels - Primark (find similar)  //  Sunglasses - Warehouse (find similar)  //  Anklet - Accessorize (find similar)


For my mums birthday, we decided we would go for afternoon tea at the much raved about Sketch (blog post about it coming soon). I loved having the oppurutnity to wear something a little bit more dressy than my everyday mom jeans and converse attire. 

I went for a pale blue dress, which I picked up in the Spring but have only recently started to wear. I absolutely love it! I think it's so flattering (and perfect at hiding any food babies you may have from demolishing waaay to many tiny sandwiches and cakes)! As we was off to Sketch it was only right to coordinate a bit of pink somewhere in my outfit, so I wore the cutest pink fluffy bag, which made me feel like I'd stepped straight out of 2003. I paired it with my beloved camel coat and a pair of white heels!

xx

15 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the dress and bag :)
    Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the coat! x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gorgeous in this outfit! I love the color of the dress and it goes so well with your coat!

    xo, Esther

    http://bubblesther.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is amazing!! I love the outfit you have put together you look gorgeous

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress - the colour is so pretty!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool, channeling the 60's so well. Love the baby blue and camel next to each other
    Anna | aforvogue

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/a-for-vogue-10832963

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore afternoon tea, this is the perfect outfit! The coat is gorgeous :) So glad I found your blog!

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty look - it's really satisfying when all the hem lines match up with coats and dresses, on a slightly unrelated note!! Really love the colour tones. x

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit, it looks so cute I need everything !

    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORE how you've styled this. So perfect! And I can't wait for your post about Sketch, i'm dying to go! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete