Tuesday, July 21

OOTD • Festival Chic

Top - Topshop (find here)  //  Shorts - Topshop (find here)  //  Trench - Topshop (find here)  //  Boots - Topshop (find here)  //  Bag - Monki (find here)  //  Sunglasses - ASOS (find here)  //  Rings - H&M (find similar)  //  Bracelet - ASOS (find here


I am so jealous of everyone who is off to or has already been to a festival this summer! I've never been to one and really wanted to go to Wireless this year, but the tickets sold out so quickly I never got a chance to go, hopefully next year though! I think dressing for UK festivals is really tricky, as the weather never stays the same, one minute its torrential rain and the next it's the hottest day of the year, but I don't think you can go wrong with a summery outfit and a light coat thrown over the top, just incase it does decide to chuck down. On the off chance the sun does stay out, I just scrunch my coat up and put it in my bag, which you can tell by all the creases (lets ignore them haha).

xx

22 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! It's definitely very festival chic without being over the top (the way everyone dresses for festivals in the US!).

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with your top it is everything <3 I am dying to go to a festival especially because I've bought so many festival clothing this summer even though there is none where I live---don't ask why. I suppose I'm trying to live vicariously through my clothing haha
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! me too, haha! gotta love festival clothes! x

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with your style you look gorgeous!!
    -Maria
    IN 1997

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your outfit! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely outfit! I've never been to a festival either but really want to go to one this year too!

    Emma xx || emmalsrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) hope you get chance to go to one! x

      Delete
  6. Perfect festival outfit - I love the sunglasses, I've wanted some in that style for a while but I'm not sure if they suit me.

    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) i love them! a little bit expensive (for asos) but worth it in my opinion! x

      Delete
  7. You look so pretty, dear ! I'm following you !
    Check my blog, and if you like it, follow me too.
    xoxo,


    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous outfit! I love the bangles and the beautiful round sunglasses - they look fab! It all looks so great together and perfect with the red lip! xx
    eesmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I normally always go to a festival but not been yet this year, gutted! This is a great outfit, shorts are always my go to for festivals
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thats a shame, always next year! thank you! x

      Delete
  10. This outfit is gorgeous! And I love how you take pictures of the details <3

    The Fashion Swing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style! I'm a huge fan of neutrals and think that I will have to pick up a nude coat after this post!!

    http://musthavethisspring.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your style! I'm a huge fan of neutrals and think that I will have to pick up a nude coat after this post!!

    http://musthavethisspring.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome post dear! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com/

    ReplyDelete