Sunday, June 28

OOTD • On The Court

Top - Zara (find similar)   //   Skirt - Motel (find here)   //   Denim Jacket - Zara (find similar)   //   Trainers - Converse (find here)   //   Sunglasses - Accessorize (find similar

Long time no see! I won't bother boring you with the ins and outs, but as my exams are over, I should be posting a lot more regularly on my blog! I'd be lying if I said I was on this basketball court for any other purpose than taking some outfit pictures, it's safe to say I'm not the biggest fan of sports and haven't stepped foot in any kind of court since I was about 11, although they do surprisingly make pretty good outfit backdrops, haha!

xx

3 comments:

  1. really cute, love the casual feel of the converse and jacket!

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pictures! this skirt looks gorgeous on you :)

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete