Thursday, September 4

OOTD • Sporting A Skort

Top - Miss Selfridge (find here) // Skort - Miss Selfridge (find here)  //  Necklace - Miss Selfridge (find here)  //  Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters (find here)

On a gorgeous sunny day, I headed out for a trip to Hampton Court. For my outfit I chose to keep it practical as I was going to be by the river. I opted for a skort as opposed to a dress or skirt - to save any embarrassing Marlyin Monroe incidents. I love this skort, the shade of mint brings out a tan and the pattern adds detail without being to dressy. To go with it I popped on a high neck crop top and some sandals. 

To see what I got up to at Hampton Court I have a post all about it here.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit!! You have a terrific sense of style! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely in love with your blog! All your pictures are beautiful! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete