Sunday, September 7

Pinterest Is Taking Over My Life

Pinterest is something I've had a few times in the past, but have ended up neglecting and deleting the app. But recently, I have gotten back into it... and by that I mean staying up till 5am pinning everything. I have only just started, so I haven't got to many boards, but so far it is all to do with interior design as inspiration for my room and for when I move out - so if those kind of things are of interest to you, feel free to follow me! Also, if you have a pinterest account - let me know your username as I am looking for more people to follow :)

you can find my pinterest here.

xx


* above collage is made up of images from my pinterest account

4 comments:

  1. Pintrest is like my little cave of obsessions

    Ellabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo i love interior pictures like this. They make me want to decorate my own little apartment or something! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with pinterest too! I've gone through phases with it but it's so useful for honing your own aesthetic xx

    The Persephone Complex

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog & I love it, the layout is perfect and your photos are lovely too. definitely following!
    I've just started using pinterest properly too and I'm obsessed!
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete