Wednesday, September 24

Olympia Beauty Event 2014


If you haven't already heard about Olympia Beauty, it is an event held in Kensington Olympia for people in the beauty industry. To find out more about it you can read the post I did about it last year here

This year was the tenth anniversary and it was held on the 21st & 22nd of September. There were brands such as OPI, NYX, CND, Gelish, Fake Bake, Sienna X, China Glaze and many more. I came across Vicky Pattison (from Geordie Shore) & Amy Childs (formally on TOWIE) who were there to promote their beauty lines. There was also some really creative beauty stalls that were offering different services like - glitter lips, airbrush make up and any picture printed as a nail design. At Olympia there is usually a range of treatments to - like facials, chemical peels, teeth whitening toning machines, lash extensions and loads more!

Although I didn't think there wasn't as many well known stalls to offer this year as opposed to 2013, I had a really good time and ended up spending far to much money!

xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post, really enjoyed reading it x

    http://rosiebernice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been an event like this but would love to, apart from the fact that I would probably spend way too much money, too!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this look like an amazing event, looks so much fun! Hope I can attend one day. Thanks for sharing :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! Wish I knew about it! Thanks for sharing :)

    newbie here >.<

    xoxochelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purposefully avoided it this year as my bank account really wouldn't have agreed with it. But I look at your photos and wish I hadn't :-(
    -amanda

    http://amzh87.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete