Tuesday, August 12

The Beauty Splurge • Chanel Vitalumire Aqua Foundation



I've tried my fair share of foundations in the past and whilst I have liked some, I have never came across a "holy grail" foundation. I think having dry skin makes it so much harder when it comes to foundations as the majority are suited for normal/oily skins so it as always been a struggle. 

I have been desperate to try the Chanel Vitalumire Aqua for what seems like forever, but could never justify the £33 for it - until recently when I found myself in Covent Garden and had a "why not?" moment and treated myself to it. Spending over £30 on a foundation may be a little bit ridiculous - but I think having a good base is probably the most important part of anyone's makeup routine, so it can be justified.

I am so excited to use it and when I have formed an opinion you can be expecting a review!
If you've tried this foundation, let me know what you think of it!

you can find it here.

xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat! My skin's the drier end of the normal spectrum and I hate dewy finishes so find it so hard to get a good, matte foundation that works! I splashed out on the Chanel Perfect Lumiere (eek!) and it's not too bad - medium coverage, a little bit streaky at first but I've definitely got used to it.

    Hope Vitalumiere works for you!

    Becks xo
    thenotsosecretdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was thinking of picking that one up but thought it would be best to go for vitalumiere as its a safer option for people with dry skin! thank you x

      Delete