Sunday, August 31

OOTD • Bed Of Roses

Playsuit - Missguided (find here)  //  Bag - Accessorize (find similar)  //  Sandals - Accessorize (find here)  //  Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters (find here) //  Necklace - Miss Selfridge (find here)

This outfit post was taken during the little heat wave we had earlier in the month, hence why the sun is shining and I am wearing so little! I have my rose playsuit on from Missguided, which I have been lusting after for months (which you'll know if you follow me on twitter) and just after I brought it full price it was reduced massively in the sale which was a bit annoying! I have to say it's a really weird fit - firstly, you can't wear a bra with it (unless you want the whole of your bra strap on show, of course) secondly, I had to get it adjusted because it was gaping at the back and thirdly, it doesn't really have any shape to it - despite those little niggles, I do love it and sure I will get plenty of wear out of it next Summer. I have paired it with some silver sandals which I got from Accessorize last year, as I was hopping on and off tubes and they seemed the most practical but pretty thing to wear.

xx

4 comments:

  1. The playsuit is so cute! Great outfit for the hot weather

    Emhasrednails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - defo need to get this for my upcoming Vegas trip, looks so cool!

    Vicky xx
    Lots of Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit and the way you styled your hair! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit and post, Becky! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete