Wednesday, December 30

What I Got For Christmas 2015


 Long time no see!! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I took a little blogging break but I thought I'd come back with a What I Got For Christmas post as it seems to have become a bit of a tradition on my blog. 

First things first, lets talk about the beauty stuff! I didn't get too many make up bits, because there is no way I needed anymore - but I had ran out of a few essentials and asked for Rimmel Stay Matte and the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, both of which I received. I also got two Lush Snow Fairy shower gels, which are my absolute fave! I was given Max Factor False Lash Effect (as I had  asked for a new mascara) and I can't wait to give it a go as I've not tried a Max Factor mascara before. I got a bottle of St Tropez Express tanning mousse and two tanning remover mitts, which help remove stubborn tan. I received a gift set of Angel by Thierry Mugler, which is a perfume I've wanted for such a long time but never got round to purchasing. I also got a GHD heatproof mat (so I don't burn my throw... again), a black tangle teezer to replace the pink one I've had for years, a MAC lip liner in the shade Whirl and last but not least CND solar oil, which is a cuticle oil that helps strengthen nails.

The one 'electrical' gift I got was a spare Canon battery, which I'm so happy to have as my camera is constantly dying! I of course got some of my favourite sweet treats (Lindt Lindor starts and M&S belgian flaked truffles are everything).

I seem to have been given a lot of clothes this year, which is great for my wardrobe, but they are soo difficult to photograph without looking like a creased mess (I tried my best okay!). It's become a bit of a tradition for my sister to get me a funny pj top or set for my b'day/xmas and this year was no exception (if you couldn't already guess it's the "sleeping booty" t-shit lol). My mum also got me a blue and white striped pj set from H&M which I love! The rest of the stuff I picked out myself as I really wanted some new clothing bits. As you can't really see what's what in the photos, I'll link what I can find so you can have a closer look if you want to (everything's from Topshop FYI). I got a pair of Binx jeans (here), which are in between a leigh and mom jean - not like any pair I already have. I received a grey ribbed crop top (not online), a grey high neck crop top (here), an a-line herringbone skirt (here) which I'm planning on wearing with some knee high boots. I also got a stripe culotte jumpsuit (not online) which I'm obsessed with and can't wait to style, and lastly and one of my favourite gifts is my tortoise shell heel boots (here) which I have been itching to wear ever since I picked them out.

 So that was everything (that I haven't already eaten or put away) that I got for Christmas! I feel like the older I get, I receive a smaller amount of presents, but more practical, good quality items which I will get lots of use out of.

If you did one of these posts or a video , please link it in the comments, I absolutely love reading/watching these kinds of posts/youtube videos!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Everything you got looks so cool! I did a video on what I got for christmas if you want to watch it :) (Link here)

    www.itsjesslouise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty presents, your style is awesome! Those Topshop boots are so striking too!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete