Saturday, March 14

OOTD • The Checked Coat

Top - ASOS (find here)  //  Skirt - ASOS (find here)  //  Coat - Topshop (find here)  //  Bag - H&M (find here)  //  Boots - New Look (find here

When I am wearing a simple outfit, I love to dress it up with a coat. I find wearing a coat with a bolder colour or pattern adds a lot to a boring outfit. The one I am wearing is from Topshop, although it reminds me of something you would find in a vintage shop as it's very 40's. Underneath I am wearing a high neck black top from ASOS, I am so happy I picked it up as it seems to go with everything! My skirt is by a brand on ASOS called Daisy Street. I like wearing a dark top and a light skirt, it makes a bit of a difference to the usual black skirt bright top combo. 

xx

13 comments:

  1. wonderful outfit, love your boots especially x

    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, you have amazing blog! Great job!
    I’ll be happy to hear your opinion about my blog!)


    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love that coat! I've been looking for a black top like that for a while so I'll definitely be checking asos! Lovely outfit

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the coat and skirt combo, perfect for colder spring days xx

    Halcyon Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing on the bridge! Love the length of the coat x

    aforvogue
    NEWPOST

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely outfit! Also love seeing London in the background :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fantastic coat. Topshop never seems to disappoint. I love the chicness of your look.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post !!!!

    your blog is amazing !!




    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a gorgeous outfit. You have a lovely sense of style!

    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the chic outfit, the coat is TDF! Stunning pics. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love your OOTD posts! Always so stylish and beautiful :)

    By the way I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award :) You can view my post here: http://glimmeringshadows.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. This coat is all kinds of awesome. So are your photos. Thanks for checking out my blog too.

    pierrelecat | fashion jewellery blog

    ReplyDelete