Friday, March 6

NOTW • Pastel Pink


Since my last NOTW post, I am still very much obsessed with gel nails and have also been introduced to gel extensions which I love! From what I have heard they are pretty similar to acrylic nails, only they look more natural, last longer and are more flexible. I decided to get them quite long and in a sort of stiletto shape, although they're more rounded as opposed to being pointy. I have found them surprisingly really easy to adjust to! I can do everything with them that I could do with short nails and got used to the length really quickly. The colour I went for this time is a really pretty light pink, perfect for spring! On my ring finger I went for a rose gold glitter, which is so beautiful, I love the look of it over the pink polish.

xx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nails! Absolutely perfect for Spring <3

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so perfect!
    I love the shape and the added glitter.
    Leanne xx
    nailsandteapots

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! This is my favourite kind of pink (love that they match the car in the background too ha!).

    Laura x FloraLoo Two

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look lovely! Love the colours you chose xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice nail colour, love how you went for a glittery statement nail aswell :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/spring-feels.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your nails!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/denim-overload.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute colour on you! Great post x

    justlittleellen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this color! Your nails look great xx

    tonixox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete