Tuesday, May 6

The Beauty Splurge • YSL Rouge Volupte In Nude Beige


If you have read any of my wishlists, you may have seen me talk about wanting a YSL Rouge Volupte. I've always put it off, as its £25 (eek!) - but when I was on the Feel Unique website, I just thought "its now or never", and popped it into my basket. I was deciding between "Nude Beige" or "Peach Passion", but went with Nude Beige, as I thought I'd get the most wear out of it. It's a really lovely nude - not to pale or to dark. The packaging is incredible - like all YSL products. I can't wait to start using it, and once I have, I'll let you know what I think of it!

Have you treated yourself on anything recently?

xx

19 comments:

  1. I'm actually about to buy this one tomorrow! ! ;-) Right now I have the Pink in Confidence on. Love this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next paycheck I'll get, I will treat myself with an YSL lipstick! I just need to have at least one :)

    xx
    Ana Leote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. every girl needs to have at least one! haha x

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting one of these for a while, mainly because the packaging is to die for!
    Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking of buying this in the duty free when I go away next week. You've just convinced me ;-) x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love the look of YSL lipsticks; they look sooo gorgeous!
    Afeeyah

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/met-ball-gala-2014-ft-dressale.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for your review on this! I have one in a very nude shade and it doesn't really suit me so I have been looking for the perfect wearable pink shade!

    ♥Kay | imladiiekay | Beauty & Lifestyle blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so gorgeous. I've been wanting a YSL lipstick for a while now but wasn't sure which colour to get - this one looks perfect! I'd definitely be interested in reading your review too!
    Laura x FloraLoo Two

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its such a lovely wearable shade! x

      Delete
  8. Such a lovely color. I love nude color.

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely colour!!! It reminds me of Mac Creme Cup a little! :)

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog becky! I followed you on GFC, hope you can follow me back xx

    What Makes Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is amazing! I love this post. This lipstick looks gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete